Wireless Radio Remote Control with Additional Control Button
Today what you need is constantly updating your field applications near such current coming like newer industrial technologies. Such industrial technology will give you competitive advantages by using them first. Your technology forum brings you with the current in gadgets and automations. As a result, you can always calculate on making common upgrading that discipline keep you business enterprise stay cost efficient with the changing industrial technologies.
Nowadays, business needs are changing fast. Your job should be done more professionally to maintain competitive blessing that you have built over the years. Wireless deadman series trigger industrial remote control switch is trendy in industrial sector. This is specifically for sedulous applications requiring positive operate to machine contact. This wireless trigger switch is used to send RF command signals to the pump. The machinist is unencumbered by cables and wires ordinarily used in ‘deadman’ fueling operations.
System incorporates a secure frequency hopping, spread-spectrum wireless link that is nearly free to external electrical or RF interference. Operations fail safe (shutdown) with any loss like communicate from transmitter. The rechargeable transmitter can aid 30hrs of nonstop use between charges 12/24VDC charger supplied.
1. Deadman wireless radio remote control switch has a safety timer software available to limit switch closure duration earlier to automatic shut-off.
2. This feature requires periodic trigger pulse by motorist to maintain beneficiary ‘on’ condition.
3. The is up to eleven opposite behest functions available per client requirements
4. The modular quick-connect components allow for tranquil installation and field service
5. Now the pre-wired solenoids are available for Pneumatic, Hose Careen control and hydraulic interface.
There are different examples of additional control button options that are given below:
1. The Hose swim alternative allows remote Unwind and/or Rewind control greatly reducing effort required to pull the hose off the reel.
2. Basically the potential injury is reduced and productivity is increased through easier hose handling.
3. This is really easy to install prewired hose reel motor solenoids and 70Amp breaker included with this option.
4. At the same time the system design prevents Unwind et alii Rewind circuits from being energized at the same time.
The pump option extends pump life and increases safety by allowing operator to occupy and disengage the PTO and PUMP from hose end at customer’s storage tank. In addition, the truck PTO shaft and pump is not running in by-pass, and hose is not charged if not related with the customer’s tank. The PTO contact can be electric, hot shift or may be grab shift.
The remote PTO delay druthers automatically opens cistern internal valve 5 seconds earlier to engaging PTO allowing pump and product lines to equalize pressure. This feature prevents an excess flow ‘slug’ situation which when it happens, starves the pump of manufactured goods, and may lead to draw failure.
Engine RPM or THROTTLE option allows monteur to increase or decrease truck engine RPM and corresponding pump volume from the customers tank/ hose-end of the delivery. The operator can begin delivery process, ensure product is flowing safely ampersand then increase pump speed until tank is nearly full.